Travel insurance is a must-buy before any trip we take – because when you are stuck, there is nothing worse than not having the means to sort everything out. Insurance can make life much easier if something does occur while you are away especially in some of the scenarios highlighted below:
1. A culinary adventure in Pakistan brings you gastric problems, and you don’t want to spend hours and hours trying to convince somebody to attend you at the hospital, having a holiday insurance saves you money and time.
2. A terrorist act occurs at the airport. The airport is closed, all flights are cancelled. Who will assist you until the airport operates again?
3. Food poisoning during your mountain bike tour.
4. In dangerous neighborhoods you are assaulted.
5. A shark bite puts you in hospital.
6. Passports are worth a lot on the black market, so you can easily get pick pocketed.
7. You are involved in a bus accident when site-seeing in London.
8. You are on a business trip in New York, the taxi driver gets into trouble crashing with another car, and you get a broken tooth.
9. When visiting the Eiffel Tower, a nice couple asks to take a picture of them; jostling follows, and the camera accidentally ends up in pieces on the floor.
10. Hiking in a remote area, you suffer a fall and need to be medically evacuated to the nearest hospital for urgent surgery.
by Zhiqiang and Tingyi
See Full Story on passportchop.com
Leave a Reply